Underground secrets of Parma
Underground secrets of Parma.
The first Russians came to the Urals in the XV-XVI centuries, the settlement was continued in XVII century and in XVIII century became widespread. Built fortress towns. Everyone in the Urals famous legends about Chud tribes who built extensive underground tunnels, the arches of which were supported by wooden pillars. Ancient man-made underground labyrinth was discovered at the confluence of the White to the Kama river. Probably they dug the Bulgars before the arrival of the Horde. When the Urals began mining industry, the plants also encompass ramparts, walls, ditches and had its underground part. Built penstocks – tunnels through which the water rushed to the wheels, which resulted in movement mechanisms in plants. Directly to the factory towns came mining, mines gallery. Constructed drainage channels, diverting excess water. The presence of these old mines that sometimes causes failures and subsidence.
In addition to countless number of natural caves in the Urals and a lot of hand-made dungeons with their secrets. These dungeons are called architectural and historical.
To systematically explore the man-made underground cities in the Urals began in the early 80’s. At the Sverdlovsk architectural Institute was organized by the group “Terra”. It was headed by Professor V. Slukin, who wrote the later book.
The first Russians came to the Urals in the XV-XVI centuries, the settlement was continued in XVII century and in XVIII century became widespread. Built fortress towns. All in the Urals famous legends about Chud tribes who built extensive underground tunnels, the arches of which were supported by wooden pillars. Ancient man-made underground labyrinth was discovered at the confluence of the White to the Kama river. Probably they dug the Bulgars before the arrival of the Horde. When the Urals began mining industry, the plants also encompass ramparts, walls, ditches and had its underground part. Built penstocks – tunnels through which the water rushed to the wheels, which resulted in movement mechanisms in plants. Directly to the factory towns came mining, mines gallery. Constructed drainage channels, diverting excess water. The presence of these old mines that sometimes causes failures and subsidence. Therefore, they need to know.
Plants encompass ukrepsooruzheniya as there were constant raids by nomadic tribes. So only in the second half of the eighteenth century there were six long periods of uprisings and raids of the Bashkirs in the factories and settlements. But within plants has always been restless. Simple working people, crushed by overwork and powerlessness, from time to time, it is logical rebelled, burned the plants and hang the owners. Therefore, the latter became concerned about underground tunnels beyond the city fortifications, as the paths of salvation in such a case, and also for the burial of their wealth. Especially such underground construction has increased after the peasant war Pugachev.
Many workers of the Ural factories just fled from overwork. Some fled to Siberia free, others United in a gang, and lived by robbery. The community tore itself underground shelters. Another significant part of the people of the Urals old believers – dissenters who fled to the Urals then it was the outskirts of Russia. These, too, loved to dig underground, build a monastery and to pray.
Churches and monasteries such as Verkhotursk and Dalmatovo were strongholds of the Russians in the Urals. They’ve got their underground hiding places which was hidden values from the Bolsheviks. Last nevertheless usually this can be easily searched for and seized, then drove to the American Embassy. On the needs of the revolution.
Dungeons are always surrounded by mystery. Around them there are different legends, fantasies. Ural historians explore a subterranean world of old cities from Cherdyn to Orenburg. Make maps. Now there are special devices (GPR seems) that define a cavity with the surface of the earth. These underground structures are monuments of history, culture and architecture of past centuries. They are an extension of the deep surface buildings. Restoration of monuments of architecture is not possible without addressing what lies beneath them. You can find some treasures, historical relics, something historically important. And as mentioned above, the cavity can be treacherous. So underground urbanism are very important.
One medieval Venetian monk brother Mauro made a map of the world, highly appreciated by his contemporaries. On this card was the Prize. On the card were the legends. This is characteristic of medieval Permyakov: “They are tall, blonde, strong and courageous, but not hardworking. Live hunting. These people are brutal customs. Further North they live in caves and underground due to excessive cold”. Perhaps the Venetian learned this information about the real guys from Perm stories of the Novgorod merchants.
Cherdyn is the first Russian Urals town – a fortified jail. It was built by the Governor of the Moscow Grand Prince John Theodore Motley in 1475. Earlier on this spot than a century stood Komi-Permyak town. Then in the XV-XVI centuries for the Russians it was the end of the world. Often on character of vegetation it is possible to judge about what is under the ground. So over the slopes of channels, where accumulated moisture, thicker, and foundations of walls Kahlee Vice versa.
From earth, this contrast is not noticeable, but with heights such as Trinity hill, where once stood the Cherdyn Kremlin shestibalny, a good view of the strip of brighter green. It was a secret passage from under the taynitskaya tower to the river Colva. He stepped down to the foot of the hill and ended well. Obviously the main purpose of secret passage – water intake. It came from a well 40 metres from the river. An underground passage was made of larch wood is the most rot-resistant wood, enough for 50 years. By the seventeenth century, the course decayed and collapsed, and in 1792 was a great fire.
Cherdyn has played an important role as an Outpost in the Urals. But in the XVII century military and trade routes have shifted and the city is plunged into a centuries-long hibernation. 400 years escapes to Colva green trace of an ancient hiding – witness of distant era.
Solikamsk, the same town in the Perm region, where the Vikings lived from its very beginning (in the sense of the cookers of salt). The settlement of Salt Kamsky appeared in 1430 the city from time to time loved to plunder the Voguls. So in 1480 (approximately) burned the town of Pelym Prince Alagiri. So, risen from the ashes, the city had to grow and build a stash of “policemen of the wall to the river Usolka”. One problem is that these caches were made of wood, if will not burn, rot. Solikamsk quickly grew and became an important stronghold and got the Governor. He was on the border of the possessions of Stroganov and covered from the East. Fortress with towers and hiding places but regularly served for 100 years until it was destroyed by a grandiose fire in 1672. The danger of attack already weakened and the walls are not restored. However, underground construction continued. Can be feared popular uprisings?
Already in the XIX century in Solikamsk started looking for underground treasures. In 1838 Archpriest Fedor Lyubimov put local merchants on excavations. Lyubimov apparently knew something and grounds for search were. Wouldn’t the merchants to spend their money in vain. They began to look for an underground passage in the city center from the house Governor, but apparently in the wrong direction.
Massive house of voivode since the eighteenth century passed from hand to hand. One of the owners was a rich salt manufacture Surovtsev. He had found a treasure of gold and jewels stashed away by some Royal Governor. The treasure was though, would have a charmed life, and while Surovtsev not donated it to the Church, the whole family suffered from some unknown disease. But this story, perhaps written just local priests. They say sacrifice, but it will hurt.
The history of the Perm region is inextricably linked with iron and steel plants, coal mines and workings. In XVII-XIX centuries there were hundreds of mines. Few of them survived until our days. One of these ancient shafts was accidentally discovered in the autumn of 2010 near the village of the South. There was a state-owned copper smelter, which was founded by the order of V. Tatishchev in 1735 and served until 1910.
The mine produced materials – copper Sandstone. The last 150-200 years in it, no one was. There is no lining, it was rotten.
The roadway is partially blocked. Diggers – researchers man-made underground structures – at your own risk climb in the mine, found rock samples of greenish color. The temperature in the mine is below zero. On the walls is ice.
Apparently he strengthens mine until melted. The conclusion is: it is impossible to go here! Dangerous. “We would be slapped on the head” – says one of the diggers. Inputs into the mine two at least. In one of the tunnels you can walk in full growth. Traces or picks Kayla up on the walls and ceiling. Traces lining.